Monday, October 22, 2012

Some details you need to give me if you want to request a healing

I'm really happy to help anyone who needs healing! So far I have helped a little more than 30 patients (including pets, lol!) and the number is growing every week! If you need healing, please send me a message at prananina@gmail.com
Please be patient if I don't answer right away, I receive a lot of requests and it takes time and energy to help all of you :-) Also, if your condition is serious and worsens, please call your medical doctor or go to a hospital. Pranic Healing is in no way intended to replace traditional medicine. It is a very efficient complement, but if you want to heal fast, you need to help yourself and consult your doctor.

When you send me a healing request, please include the following info :
- Your name, ideally your full name. If you don't feel comfortable sending your full name I understand, but I need at least your first name.
- Your age
- Your location/time zone
- Ideally, a recent picture of you. It will help me connect to you.
- The days and times of the week where you are usually free to receive healing (i.e. available during more or less 1 hour, without being interrupted). This is really important to find a time where we're both available for your healing!
- a description of your symptoms. IMPORTANT : Pranic Healers don't make diagnosis. Some very advanced healers are intuitive and can know what your condition is without asking, but it is not the general rule. I'm developing this skill, but I can make mistakes, so please don't expect me to know everything about your condition :D I can detect blockages and areas where your energy is not right, but it doesn't mean that I know what your condition is. It is important because different conditions call for different treatments, so please be specific. "I have stomach problems" is a little vague. I need to know if you're constipated, if you have diarrhea, if you have cramps, etc. Otherwise, your treatment will not be adapted. If you have several health issues, please list them and I will try my best to help you with everything. However it may take time, so please let me know what is the most important thing that you'd like to work on.
- since recently, I have enjoyed doing "live" sessions with my patients through chat or Skype. If you have a MSN messenger, Gchat, Yahoo messenger, Facebook chat or Skype account, please let me know. It makes the healing more interactive and pleasant.

Another important note : if you request healing for someone else (family member, friend), it is important that they know they will receive healing, and that they agree to it (of course this doesn't apply to people who are a danger to themselves and who don't see things clearly). If not, the energy I send will bounce back to me and hurt me! Additionally, I will get bad karma for not respecting someone's free will. There are a lot of people out there who want to be help, so if your loved one doesn't want to... so be it. S/he probably has lessons to learn before they realize they need help :)

Thank you all for your understanding and your cooperation!
Love and blessings,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment